Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday in BasicGrey


Happy Birthday in BasicGrey
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi all,

I am trying really hard to post from my flickr photostream to my blog. Lets just say this isn't my first attempt :(. Fingers crossed this one works.

I was asked to make three cards for a lady who works at my LSS (local scrapbooking store) simular to some cards that I had made previously. Since I have a lot of trouble doing the same thing twice this isn't exactly the same as the card it was based on. I actually prefer this card to be honest. I am really happy with the way it has turned out. I love this range of Basic Grey papers, they are fast becoming one of my all time favourites. Well I'm off to make another card. Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Laura said...

Paula, congrats on your new blog! I love your work in the HA flickr group, so it will be fun to see what you do here too!

sideoats + scribbles said...

LOVE this card Paula!!!! :)