Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CardPattern Challenge


Penny Black b'day
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi all,

Well I have decided that I need to do a few more challenges just to keep me on my toes :). I also want to be able to use some of my non Hero Arts stamps as well. I always feel guilty if I use a non HA stamp on their challenges. So this is a way for me to enjoy my "other" stamps guilt free! This card is for the latest CardPatterns sketch challenge. I used my BG leftovers to make this card. I also stamped the kitty twice once on the background & then again on white cardstock. I used my Prismacolor Pencils to colour the image in before cutting out the balloons & cat seperately. So I could raise them up on pop dots. The balloons are hanging over the edge of the frame as I thought it would be more interesting. Happy Stamping every one :) TTFN


4 comments:

whoistracy said...

Paula this is adorable! Love that cute little kitty. Great colors and patterns you've mixed here, too. So glad you could play along with us.

Lucy Abrams said...

How totally adorable. LOVE it Paula.

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! I know what you mean! My non-Hero Arts stamps have been feeling neglected. That's one reason why I've been taking Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking class over on Two Peas in a Bucket. Sounds like you found another outlet, too! :-)

~amy~ said...

really sweet!!!