Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another challenge card


This is the sketch over at Mojo Monday for this week. So I have made this card for the challenge

I have used more of my scraps. I absolutely love these Basic Grey papers, so am using up every little bit of them. I am really pleased with the way this card has turned out. As I got really "brave" & used a splash of orange on the flowers. I am not a huge fan of orange & up till recently I haven't used it a lot.

Card list:
Scraps of Basic Grey papers,
Pink ribbon,
White ribbon,
White embossing powder,
Hero Arts Heartwing Butterfly,
Hero Arts Dandelion,
Unknown orange paper flowers,
Kaiser bling - Green,

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

I like this card too Paula. It is a lovely sketch to work with and you have done a great job.

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Lovely, feminine card! I don't always use my scraps as often as I should ... so it is inspiring to see what you've been creating from scraps! :-)

Anne said...

Hi again, Paula! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog! :-)

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Pretty Card Paula....I need to start using more of my scraps too!!