Friday, July 24, 2009

Circle of friends Blog award

Hi all,

Well as you can see I have been given "A circle of Friends" Blog award. I got this wonderful award from the very lovely Anne who has a blog called Gaal Creative. Anne has a wonderful blog so if you have never been over there I urge you to check it out as it's her first blogversary :D. There you can see who else Anne has nominated. So the rules are very simple, but I'm going to deviate just a little from them as Anne has nominated a few ladies that frequent my blog as well. So I figure I may as well share the love to some of my Hero Arts friends as well. So I'm going to post links to their flickrstreams instead of blogs :D. Hope that's ok.

So now I am going to nominate the following lovely people for all their support & friendship:

Lucy
Hannah
Linda aka Oz her flickrstream
Kathy
Kiara Lee

I would have nominated a few more ladies but the lovely Anne has already done that so I decided to spread the love :) with these wonderful ladies. So please go & visit their blogs, I know you will love them as much as I do.




To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:
1.Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.


2.Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.


3.Link to your nominees within your blog post.


4.Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.


5.Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.


6.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.

2 comments:

Linda aka Oz said...

OMGosh, I won an award. Thank you so much Paula. I will cherish it and try to pass it on. I finally figured out what your DD meant by hat on the deer..lol I am trying to get a pic of "the family" when there are more than one deer eating the apples. As soon as I get a family portrait I will send it on to you. Then your DD can see mommie and daddy together! Huge hugs and many thanks, Linda aka Oz

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! I love that you've nominated Flickr friends, too! :-)