Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CPS challenge 122

 
Hi all,

Well I have been extremely busy making cards for an order today. This is one of four cards that I have made with a boy's birthday theme. I thought I would use the CPS sketch challenge for this week as my starting point. This card is using up more scraps. I have made all four cards out of these papers & some other co-ordinating papers as that is what my friend wanted. I am hoping that she will like them. I am hoping that all the kindy glitz will dry by tomorrow as that is when I will be seeing her (wish me luck). Well that's all for tonight. TTFN
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Congratulations on your commission! Hope that your friend loves the cards and that everything goes smoothly! Best wishes! :-)

Dana Joy said...

Too cute!!!