Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sneak peek :D


Sneak peek :D
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi all,

Well I have wanted to make a card using one of the lovely Miss Hannah's sketch of the week for simply ages & ages. So I used this sketch to make this card. I know I'm not showing the whole card but I thought a sneaky peek would be enough for now. I am hoping to post a proper picture once I know the person has this card, I want her to enjoy the card before I share. I know I'm strange, but hey at least I'm friendly strange & not scary strange lol :D. TTFN


5 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Sometimes I don't want to post cards until the recipient has them, either. Especially family. They are hard to surprise!

And thanks for your funny comment on my blog post today! I love the part about needing extra for a "bribe!" Too funny! Thanks for the laugh! :-)

Dawn T said...

can't wait to see all of it. Whoever it is for will be pleased from what I can see in the sneaky peek.

Diana said...

WOW, this is just FANTASTIC, Paula. Is that a new banner! Love it!

Anne said...

Hi again, Paula! Thank you for all the lovely comments about my recent cards on my blog and on Flickr! You're sweet! :-)

Anne said...

Hi again, Paula! I've nominated you for The Circle of Friends Blog Award as part of my first blogoversary celebration. I appreciate your frequent visits and comments! It means so much! :-)