Friday, August 14, 2009

Distressed Sketch #2


Distressed Sketch #2
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi all,

Well as you can see I'm at it again ;) I am loving these sketches. I think I like them because finally my mojo seems to be coming back & let's face it I need all the help I can get ;P.

The Houndstooth paper is from My Minds Eye's Laundry Line collection. The rest are Kaisercraft Dutchess & brown bazzil. I made this card with some left overs from yesterday's card. The houndstooth is the negative of yesterday's circle.

I went Scrapidoo today to pay some money off a layby I have there, so I thought I should at least look around while I was there. I was naughty, as I brought some more paper from the Laundry Line collection. What can I say execpt that those colours are wonderful & the glitter already on them is just yummy!!! It takes about half an hour to get to this shop, so I'm gonna make it worth my while going there if you know what I mean *wink*. Em & I had a great time looking around. Em got really excited when I brought her a duckling cut out as it reminds her of our next door neighbours' duck Cherry Blossom.

Have a great weekend & TTFN

No comments: