Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Untraditional Christmas


Hi all,

I just thought I would share another card I made with those wonderful My Mind's Eye Laundry Line papers :). I don't normally stray far from the red/green when doing Christmas cards. Lately I have seen a lot of beautifully made christmas cards in different colours & they look just beautiful. So I was inspired to make this card. In a funny sort of way I think the blues/browns actually suit where I live. Have a great day & thank you for any comments :D TTFN

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Awesome colours Paula. Love the christmas look with those stamps and the paper. I've just bought the dots and flowers so hope I can create some lovely backgrounds like you

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Lovely card! I like the non-traditional colors! :-)

Lysa said...

This is so pretty! Love the combination of the houndstooth & the Dots & flowers stamp! :)