Friday, September 11, 2009

Heart's Desire




Hi all,

Well I got an order late Tuesday for an engagement, 50th wedding anniversary & a 56th wedding anniversary cards. So I have been madly creating for the last couple of days & these are just a few of the cards that I made :) as I like to give people choices. I have posted all of the cards I made on my flickrstream here. I used the latest Penny Black challenge Heart's Desire as my starting point.

I mainly used my scraps for these cards. I only wish my papers would stop breeding faster than I can use them. I am slowly reducing my "piles" of bits. Thank you all so much for stopping by & leaving such wonderful comments - TTFN.

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous cards Paula....love the lace and that heart charm and all your beautiful PB images...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..hugs kath xxxxxx

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! Gorgeous cards! I know what you mean about the paper breeding! How did I get all this paper and what am I going to do with it all??? :-)

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous cards! I don`t want to think about my scraps piles...

Hugs,
Vanessa

Dotty Jo said...

Paula, these are just lovely! great colouring and such beautiful colours, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Paula....what delightful cards. You have been very busy. I love them all - Pennyblack stamps lend themselves to this type of card so well and your colouring is awesome.

Stamping Cafe said...

Awwww, super duper adorable cards!! Great colors and design, love them all!!

Kathy said...

Wow Paula...what a delightful set of cards...you are one talented lady!!! HHH,Kathy

Tiffany Ervin said...

these are super sweet cards, so whimsical, I love it!