Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Show & tell ;D

Hi all,

Well as promised here are some pics of the wonderful cards & tags I recieved on Christmas Eve. This first one is from the very talented Deborah aka Gigi. I just love this card/ornament!! I am seriously studying the way that Deborah has done her shading. If I can get anywhere near as good as this I will be happy.

This next card is by the very lovely Judy. I just love the use of the two colours on this card.


Last but not least is this wonderful card from Hannah, who along with the this card also included some tags from a Christmas tag exchange. Hannah asked each participant to make an extra one for me. I just have to say a huge thank you to all you lovely ladies for doing this. I just love each & every one of them!!! I can't thank you all enough.


Lastly I thought I'd include a pic of my "helpers" Mickey & Minnie in all their Christmas finery ;D. I have them as my table centre piece in the kitchen/diner on a mini quilt I made with left over Christmas fabrics.


Ok just one last thing. If you get a chance can I suggest that you check out my friend Helen's blog. She has just started one up this week. I am always inspired by what Helen does & not only that she is a wonderfully giving lady.

8 comments:

Dawn T said...

Love Mickey and Minnie... they certainly make a great centre piece. And what lovely tags and cards. Isn't it lovely to get all these goodies.
Hope the weather isn't too hot for you Paula and all goes well in the New Year.

Vanessa said...

You lucky girl with all those beautiful cards!! Wishing you all the best for 2010, Paula!! Off to check Helen!

Hugs,
Vanessa

donna mikasa said...

Hi Paula! Hope you and Bug are well...
You'll be getting a New Year's card very soon!
Where did December go??
Wonderful cards and I love how you used
Mickey and Minnie to showcase them!

Alice said...

your mini quilt is so pretty, Paula!! thanks for sharing all those beautiful cards that you received! BTW, tom & smudge are so adorable! =)

Dotty Jo said...

Well aren't you a lucky girl! Nice to see Mini and Micky lending a helping hand! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Sup i'm new here. I came accross this forum I find It positively useful and it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute and support other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

Anonymous said...

Hey im new to this. I stumbled upon this website I have found It exceedingly helpful & it has helped me a lot. I should be able to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Sup i'm fresh to this, I hit upon this chat board I have found It quite useful & it's helped me out loads. I hope to give something back and assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around