Monday, January 4, 2010

My budding little crafter ;D






Hi all,

Today I am doing the "Proud Mama" thing. Em is always wanting to help me make cards & I've been finding it hard to let her. That sounds bad I know, but I find it hard to let her loose on my stuff.

So now I've given her a heap of stamps, a glue stick, a few inks, safety scissors & made her a scrapbook with my new Zutter. Yesterday we drew some animals & then went through my scrap paper folder & found some animal prints. We had a great time working together. Only getting a little distracted by the telly - Tom & Jerry was on. Em did almost everything by herself with only a little help from me, she is getting quite good at using her safety scissors. Although my dh did catch her trying to give Smudge (our black & white cat) a haircut this afternoon!! Tom nearly got one as well. Kids!!!

Have a great week - TTFN

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Like mother, like daughter! Looks like Em has your crafting genes! Tell her she did a great job, and the important thing is that she had FUN!

Dawn T said...

LOL Paula... you either have a budding artist ( great job on her scapbooking) or a budding hair dresser ( cats make great clients!!!!)
Em looks like she really is having fun.
Take care, Hugs Dawn

Alice said...

wow! your daughter is soooooo talented already!!! I love her cute pieced animals!! I really enjoyed reading this post, it's so delightful! thanks for sharing, Paula!! =)

Vanessa said...

Em`s creations are adorable!!! Love them! She is talented!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Lin said...

Em's just like her Mama! Love especially that giraffe! Treasure these moments! Thanks so much for sharing!

CupcakieHelen said...

SSoooooo CUTE Emma!! Great work! Paula - Enjoy those special times as mother and daughter(they grow up all too fast ;-))
*Hugs* Helen

Nancy said...

So cute! I just love Em's creations!

Dotty Jo said...

So cute, love that griraffe! Will Em get her own blog soon too???? Jo x

Anne said...

Hi, Paula! I think it's great that Em wants to be like you. She clearly understands that stamping, scrapping, and card-making are enjoyable for you! Love that she has her own stash now! :-)

Stamping Cafe said...

Em's are really talented just like her mom, Paula!!

Happy New Year to you and your family! Wish you the best 2010!!