Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Two Birthday cards

Hi everyone,

I have 7 birthdays (8 if you include mine) & 1 anniversary in February.  So I have been trying to get some cards done in time.

As usual this is a scrappy card.  These papers are all Basic Grey (Lemonade?) with black c/s.  The ric rac left over from the Basic Grey kit.  I coloured Gretel with my Copics.  I then stamped some flower scrolls (don't know the stamps names sorry) coloured them with Prismacolour pencils & added some stickles & pearls.  I also added stickles to Gretel's wings.


For this card I used Butterfly Nora, but I then altered her.  I think this is only my second attempt at altering a stamp.  All I did was change the bottom of her dress & added shoes.  Orginally Nora was sitting & since I didn't have anything for her to sit on I wanted to try & make it look like she's standing.  Again I used Copics to colour her & distress inks for the label.  

Thanks for stopping by & Happy Crafting xoxoxoxo 

3 comments:

Alice said...

these are so cute, Paula! very pretty details and beautiful coloring! love how you altered Nora, too! so fun and clever!

Dawn T said...

What a clever little chook!!! Your altered Nora is so cute. Just love your first card too.... I love the way you have designed the card.... I have decided those of you who are scrapbookers as well, make quite fun and colourful cards with lots of lovely background papers.... both of these are just so pretty Paula.
Love the new blog header etc as well.

Vanessa said...

These are both fab, Paula!!!! Wow, your coloring is amazing! Love the design of the first one!! Vanessa x