Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Mother's Day card for Grandie

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share a card that I made for my Stepmum Ginny.  This is her Mother's Day (here Mother's Day is on Sunday the 8th of May) card from my two girls.  I used the latest Card Patterns sketch:

I used a freebie Digi stamp from Tiddly Inks called "For You".  The sentiment is by Hero Arts & is one of my most used sets Cl342.  The rest is from my stash of scrap ;).  Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxo

Supplies:
Stamp: Tiddly Inks For You
Ink: Versamark Onyx Black
Copics:
Bear: E31, E33, E 35, E11, C3, C5, C7
Flowers: G20, G21, RV11, R85
Paper: Bazzil, Imaginisce (For peep's sake?) scrap
Nestibilities: Fancy Tags, Label Four
Cuttlebug
Assorted Buttons
Pop Dots
Scrap Ribbon. 

4 comments:

Barb said...

Awww, she's going to love this, Paula! It's just adorable!

Vanessa said...

Oh, this is so cute and adorable, Paula!!! Love everything about your fab card! I am glad you are joining us at Card Patterns this week!!!

Dawn T said...

Lovely Paula. What a cute little bear... this is the perfect card for the girls to give their Grandie....

Alice said...

this is sooooooo adorable, Paula! love how you colored the bear. such a darling card. she will love it! =)