Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lounge v Lillybug

And the winnner is...........................................................

Yup the lounge won this round.  Since I took this photo (yesterday) Lilly has developed a black eye :{.  Now you may remember this blog entry about Emsy's black eye.  So now both our girls have had them.  As did I when I was a young un'.  Not sure if this is a family curse or what ;P.  Well maybe not a curse but it's sure is a very strange coincident don't you think? 

Well I'm off to re-do another card :D for an example for the DCD* challenge I'm hosting this month here.  Have a great week ahead every one xoxoxoxoxoxo

*DCD - Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

Poor Lily... what a hoot that all of you have had black eyes at some time... Lily looks very happy all the same!

Lin said...

"Wounded" or not she's precious!!

Alice said...

Lilly is sooooo adorable black eyed or not! gotta love that cute face! =)