Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A few Holiday pics

 Hi everyone,


Here are just a few photos from our trip to W.A.  The top one is of all of us waiting to catch the plane to Perth.

 Em as a Cheetah at the Perth Zoo.
 Emsy fishing off the the jetty at Denham, with some help from uncle Tim.
 The famous Monkey Mia dolphins.
 Emsy, Lantie & Zac got to feed the dolphins a single fish.  Emsy wasn't happy as she wanted to feed the dolphin by herself. 
We went on a Quad bike tour which took about two hours to do. It was so much fun. From closest: Doug, Zac, Aunty Ange, Emsy, me, Lantie & Uncle Tim. Emsy was with me on my bike for most of the tour. But I think the third crash I had was enough for her so she went on her dad's bike after that. I got the nickname "Crash Test Mummy" fromthat expereince. Good thing I'm better at driving cars ;P.


Shark feeding at Ocean Park just outside of Denham.  I think this is a Lemon shark (one of the harmless ones).

 My poor hubby got so burnt he went bright red.  The perils of being a nightshift worker I guess.  Everyone started calling him "Lobster boy" after this. ;P
 This is a Sea snake that swam to shore whilst we where at one of the many beaches around Denham.  We think he was not well, as he kept twisting & standing up.  It's really rare to see these guys on the beach.  We kept our distance though as they are extremely poisonous.
Here is me with my big fish.  It's called a Knobby (snapper I think).  I never go fishing but couldn't pass up an opportunity to do something different.  Doug & I had a friendly rivalry going as we had to share a rod.  I got the bigger fish between the two of us, but we had loads of fun.  I think my niece Lantie actually caught the biggest fish on the day (her dad had to reel it in for her). 

Well I've probably bored you all enough for one day & I have to go get ready.  We are going out for lunch today with my Dad for my sister's b'day (in November).

Happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxoxoxo 

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

thanks for sharing Paula. Love the photos of the family and the ones on Flickr. Looks like a great holiday Paula.

Barb said...

I'm so glad you shared your trip with us, Paula! It looks like a fun one! Em sure makes a cute Cheetah! :)

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Paula! Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful holiday! How fabulous! I would have loved to have fed the dolphins with you! :-)

Alice said...

thank you so much for all the fun photos, Paula! I really enjoyed seeing and reading about them. =) it's amazing that those dolphins got so close! wow!