Saturday, December 10, 2011

Try Stampin' On Tuesday Challenge 44

Hi Lovelies,

This is my second post for today.  You can scroll down or go here to see it ;).  I really enjoyed doing this sketch.  I didn't stick to it exactly but hope it is still ok for the challenge.  I decided that my flowers should have their own row of music.  This was such a simple card to put together.  I used some more of my scraps & a piece of vintage music sheet.  I inked the edges of the music sheet & the Basic Grey papers with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  The sentiment is by Hero Arts & was stamped with Versamark Black.  The flowers are from Kaisercraft, I layered them together (I was going for a Pointsetter look), using the red & white colours before putting a small hole in the centre so I could thread the yellow flower (not sure who makes them) through them.  I added glue dots to the back to keep them all together before sticking them to the card.

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful creative weekend xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Barb said...

Two in one day - what a treat! This one is so pretty, Paula! Love the paper, and your "poinsettias" are beautiful!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Paula. Your flowers did remind me of a Poinsettia. Very pretty

CherylAnn Robinson said...

A very unique idea! Sketches are only guidelines, not the rule and yes, you followed it fine. Love the bright rosettes. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.