Sunday, January 8, 2012

90 Minute Scramble

Hey there,

I just thought I would share my card that I made for the 90 minute scramble that was just held over on the Hero Arts flickr site.  I had to get up at 4.30 am so that I could be on time to play.  Why is it btw that I can do this (without an alarm) but have trouble getting up at 6.30am every other day with an alarm?  Today's chalenge was to use pp in your stamping.  So of course I decided to paper piece the smallest things I could find.  Why, because I'm deranged!  Even though this took some time to do I am really happy with the it has turned out.  Actually I had so much fun using some long forgotten stamps, I think that I will have to do some more after breakie. 

Well I had better go the terrorist Lilly has awoken, which means Emsy wont be far behind her.

Have a great weekend xoxoxo   

4 comments:

Barb said...

4:30?! Yikes - that really is early! I have a feeling I'd be able to wake up that early if it had to do with stamping too! Love this darling card, Paula! :)

Dawn T said...

I was extremely impressed that you were up so early... for me, 8.00am was a good time. I love the card you did, all that fussy cutting is amazing.

sheila said...

that is super early! I don't think I could have ever done that even for stamping! Your card is adorable.....the deranged piecing is perfect!

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness, what an early bird! Gorgeous card Paula, worth all the effort of that early rise, Jo x