Sunday, January 8, 2012

CASual Fridays - A chip of the ol' block


Hi There,

This is my second post for today you can go here or scroll down to see it ;).  I am entering the first card into Casual Fridays latest challenge here.  To use chipboard on your card.  I have a number of chipboard pieces left over from when I went to scrapbooking classes.  So I went through what I have & found this cute Bon Voyage piece.  I then teamed it up with a Greeting Farm image & the wings are from a Digi butterfly by Hero Arts.  To which I've added some Sticklers.  I coloured the image in with my Copics.  I then went through mu scraps to see if I could use up some of the pp & c/s from there.

The second card I made for the latest challenge at Hero Arts challenge.  I used watercolour paper for my b/g to which I added Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet & Tumbled Glass & spritz with water.  I then white embossed the Heart Flourish & then stamped over this with the envelope stamp in Antique Linen.  The letters & paper heart came from my stash.  The small pink hearts are from Marcy - thank you so much for them :D. 

Have a wonderful day every one xoxoxo

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

both of these are wonderful. Love how you used the butterfly wings to make the fairy on you first one. Love the aqua green colour scheme.
and your second one is so elegant. Just beautiful colours too

sheila said...

wow-great idea to have added the butterfly wings onto your fairy and your coloring is spectacular!

Alice said...

wow! gorgeous colors and altering on the first card and the second one is so sweet! fabulous work, Paula! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

Virginia L. said...

LOVE this, Paula! You really used the chipboard so superbly!! Love the colors and delightful design! So glad that you play with us at CAs-ual Fridays!