Friday, January 20, 2012

TSOT Challenge 49

Hi there,

This card I made for the latest TSOT challenge here.  I used my new Love Anya set (I would share the link but my  computer wont let me).  I actually remembered to pick out the papers first before I started colouring.  Which made deciding what colours to use a lot easier.  Shocking I know ;o). 

I think the heart charm is from Dawn.  I've been hoarding it for the longest time & think it suits this card perfectly - thank you Dawn.

This card I started for the challenge before this current one at TSOT.  So this is just a share today.  Some days just seem to fly by & before I know it the week has been & gone.  I was kinda hoping that the year would start out a little slower that it has.  Oh well that's life.

Have a great day & thanks for popping in xoxoxoxo 

4 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Paula, these cards are fabulous...such pretty colors on that sweet girl and the coordinating papers!

Dawn T said...

Your Anya cards are superb Paula. I really like this one in particular. A lovely image

Lin said...

Love your Anya card, Paula - really great colors together, ones I would NEVER have thought of using!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

ADORABLE IMAGE!! Love your colouring. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.