Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kerri's birthday card


Kerri's birthday card
Originally uploaded by pajalu (Paula)

Hi There,

Well firstly thank you to all for my Birthday wishes :o). I had a very lovely day, not doing much - except chasing Lils' around the place.

Today I thought I'd share this card I've made for a friend's birthday (today). I used a Bugaboo digi image for this card. I managed to rummage through my scrap bucket to find most of the papers on this card. I did use some beautiful pp from a pack Alice gave to me. I even managed (halft way through) to make sure the Copics I was using matched the colours in the papers. I am really happy with this card. I even had the bright idea to use a smaller nestie (same shape as the big one) to add some extra dimension to the top & bottom of the image. Hope that made sense.

Any hoo that's it from me today. We have to go out for the party soon.

Have a great day everyone & Happy Anniversary Doug - we made it to the "Seven year itch" honey! Love you <3

PS I used my new smart phone to upload this picture so am not sure on the quality of it yet.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love that cute card, Paula! Happy, Happy Birthday to you! And wow, it's also your anniversary - how cool is that? Hope you and your hubby have both had a wonderful day! Hugs! :)

Dawn T said...

Cute card Paula. Sounds like a great birthday and Happy Anniversary to you and Doug.