Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wedding Bells

Hi Lovelies,

Firstly I just want to thank you all for your wonderful suggestions on my crafting drought.  I'm feeling much better about it all.   I figure I'll just potter around home for awhile.  Try to get on top of the fleas - just sprayed my carpet square, my feet & vaccuumed (now I know how the cat feels), tidy my stuff & do a little colouring each day & just let my creativity do what ever.  Not force it.

Now having said all of that, I got an email the other day asking for a Wedding card.  So what do you think?  Is this a card I can sell?  I wanted to keep it simple, elegant & clean.  I also deviated from my beloved Copics & coloured this image with my Twinkling H2O's.  It actually turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  I also trimmed around the rose ribbon to give them a more organic feel.  

I decided to go to my LSS & buy some more papers.  Yeah I broke "the no new papers rule" big time.  I spent $16 on 1 pattern paper, 6 bazzil paper, 2 pins, 2 ribbons & 1 stamp.  I want to make a few more wedding cards, just so my client (boy that felt strange to write) has a choice.  I would hate to have only one card for them to choose from & not like it.  Well I had better be going..............

Have a great week & happy crafting my friends xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Perfect Paula. I like all three that you did. This one is super cute. Love the PP in the white flowers.