Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gift wrapping & card

Hi Lovelies,

I know it's been awhile (yet again).  I don't know what is wrong with me, I start crafting again only to stop & not do anything for ages.  It's really starting to bug me.  Especially since I don't have a job, or go any where other than kid stuff.

Anyway enough whinging, I thought I would share a little something I have done for one of Emsy's mates birthday.  Emsy has been invited to a birthday party on Sunday & for a change I decided to wrap the present & make the card before the day.  Shock, horror I know - I'm getting organised, I'm even scaring myself lol!  For once it has turned out well.  As I didn't have enough of the Dora wrapping paper to cover the present, so I used it to doll up this plain brown paper wrapping.  I used up the last of this gorgeous ribbon on the paper, added a doily (that Alice gave to me & I've been hoarding) cut out a Dora & taped her onto the doily.  I then die cut the Happy Birthday, stamped the balloons & fussy cut around them before attaching that to the present.  The card was really simple to make I just fussy cut another Dora, stuck her to some white c/s before cutting around her & adding her to the card, with another one of the doilies.

Thanks for stopping by today & happy crafting to you all xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

what gorgeous wrapping paper and card. I can imagine that Emsy's friend will love it.