Thursday, August 23, 2012

A little bit Christmas

 Hi Lovelies,

How are you all?  I am a happy Mummy at the moment :o).  I've started crafting again, my girls are well, & I'm blogging again.  With that in mind here is another card that I made using kraft & Holly Jolly Christmas by Echo Park.  I also used some Tim Holtz glitter spray (I should really remember to write these things down, especially when I go upstairs) in red & an older Hero Arts stamp.  I am also loosely basing the design on a Hero Arts sketch that is going at the moment.  I've made three of these cards & they are all four inches square.

This next card I made based on the Jingle Belles sketch that is now over.  Using more of the Holly Jolly Christmas paper.  With a bit of red bazzil behind it.  I stamped the sentiment with Distress Ink  & added a Christmas coloured button with green & white twine.

Well it's time I went & did some more "mummy" stuff...........................sorry got distracted by Robson Green on Bookaboo! Well I'm outta here - happy crafting everyone xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Yay Paula. These are delightful. So glad that you are back in a happy space!

Barb said...

Hi Paula! Love these pretty Christmas cards! I'm so glad you're finding time to craft and that the girls are feeling better! :)

Judy1223 said...

Yay, Paula! Two beautiful cards, heakthy girls, crafting and blogging time...life is good! I love your cards...getting me in the Christmas spirit!

Mary Dawn said...

thanks so much for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero

Lucy Newton said...

Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!!!