Sunday, November 11, 2012

Boobie Love, Copics & Mojo Monday.

Hi,

Do you like the title of this post?  It made me smile, but there is genuine reason for it.  So before I explain here is my card.

Isn't that digi image just the sweetest.  I have seen her lots on Pinterest, especially the Copics pins.  So I did a little cyber stalking/sleuthing & discovered where she came from.   If you want her she is free & lives here at Saturated Canary.  I had loads & loads of fun colouring BL in.  So much so that I have coloured 11 of her.  I have been practising my Copic colouring this afternoon.  I will show you all in another post later.  

So onto the challenge I'm entering this card into the latest Mojo Monday challenge here.  I decided to use some more of my much loved Basic Grey scraps.  I coloured BL's top to match the pretty green paper.  I then cut my scraps to size & there you have it.  That little bit of white card base showing is now gone.  Don't you hate when the paper is cut just a smidge out!  I used a dark brown Copic to colour it to blend in with the background.

Well it's late & I have to get up early in the morning.  Have a wonderful week & thanks for stopping by.

Paper: Basic Grey, Copic paper.
Flower punch: Unknown brand
Red Brad: Unknown brand
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities: Labels Fourteen
Square punch: Unknown brand
Copics:
Hair: E50, E31, E25,
Rose: R05, R29, R46, R59, YG11, YG06, YG03
Skin/Lips: R00, R11, E04, R46
Eyes: B05,
T-shirt: G00, BG13, BG15, BG49, BG18,
Jeans: B32, B95, B97


2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So beautiful!! You did a great job on this digie, Paula! Love how you used the colors, Paula! This is one DARLING card!

Dawn T said...

stunning colouring Paula. Thanks for the link.... I've downloaded her so will give it a go at colouring soon.