Monday, November 5, 2012

Cracked Elves - Jingle Belles challenge

Hi everyone,

Well I finally did it last night!  I made a card for a challenge - woot woot.  I even broke out my Copics (almost forgot how to use them).
 This is the sketch for the latest Jingle Belles challenge here.
I brought a set of Cheeky Elves from Make 'it' Crafty.  At the moment this set is on sale (bonus!).  I brought this set whilst my Mum was here on hols & have finally gotten around to using them.  This is quite a big card for me it measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches.  I think the size is perfect for this sketch, especially since I'm still trying to perfect my digital image sizes.

I hope you enjoy your day & thanks for stopping by :o)

Digi Image: Cracked Elves from Make 'it' crafty
Holly Jolly Christmas Paper pack by Echo Park
Kaisercraft Pearls
Embellishment Stickers
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities - Circles
Tumbled Glass - Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, R00
Hats/Cracker: YG23, YG17, YG67, R29, R46, R59
Feather: YG03, YG63, YG67
Clothes: RV34, RV17, RV69
Belt, Shoes & Buckle: E43, E57, E47, Y35, Y38, YR23

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Those little elves are just too fun ... I always appreciate a cheeky holiday card design ... so very glad you got sketchy with us at jingle belles.

Dawn T said...

What a cute image Paula. You have done yourself proud with this card! LOVE it.