Monday, November 26, 2012

Dash 'er Red

Hi Lovelies,

This is my second post for today.  I have some wonderful news in the previous post so please scroll down or go here to see it.  Thank you.


Tonight I would like to share a card that I made for two challenges.  I used this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday & this colour challenge from Red Carpet Studio.  The colour challenge was to use Black & white  (one accent colour may be used).  I decided I needed to make more Christmas cards & thought that a black/white card would be interesting.  I added the Red just for that pop of colour.  I'm really pleased with how it has turned out.

Thank you all for visiting & I hope you have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Paula, what a classic card! I love the black, white and red combo...just gorgeous!

sheila said...

I love this Paula! Great pairing of colors....very refined!

Dawn T said...

Absolutely gorgeous Paula. Love the little red gem on his nose and the red ribbon.

Alice said...

this is so pretty and elegant, Paula! love it!