Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Organiser 1 & 2

Hi Lovelies,

Today I thought I'd share two Christmas organisers that I have made using Just Believe by Kaisercraft.  I decided that this year I am planning to get organised & made my own Christmas organiser with my Zutter Bind-it All.  


This first planner is mine.  I made it about a week before Christmas.  I have gotten such great mileage from this pad.  I figure I've made the two books & at least 10 cards.  I still have about 3 sheets of pp cut to card size left over & I will definitely  be using them up very soon.  I then lent the planner to Daisy Chain  just so they could show what could be done with the 61/2 " pad.  Barbi the owner has asked me if they could use it for an upcoming class as they had gotten so many wonderful comments about this book.  They probably wont be using this paper range, but something like it.  I was gob-smacked, what a thrill to know that something I made is worthy of being taught in a class.
This next planner isn't as detailed, but in some ways better than the first.  I used up all my scraps (even the tiny bits) in this book.  I also used this sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday on my front cover.  I promised Barbi that I would drop this in for her to look at as well.

I was inspired by this You Tube video after searching for a suitable project to suit my needs.  I found heaps of Christmas planners, but they just didn't seem right for me (fussy little so & so aren't I).  But the note book by Robin was a great jump start for my needs.  I loved the ideas she used in her note books.

I am planning on entering this into the latest Jingle Belles challenge as the pad was new for Christmas & the stamp set I recieved just after Christmas.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend & happy crafting.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, Paula! These planners are fantastic! So many fun details and wonderful papers! And by the way - OF COURSE something you made is worthy of being taught in a class! That is so awesome - congrats to you! :)

Dawn T said...

Well done Paula. Your planners are fabulous, no wonder that Barbi wants to do a class on it.

Maureen Morton said...

What a great way to organize for the new year! Love this idea, Paula. A class is a great idea! Sign me up.

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW, these are ♥FABULOUS♥ and i am not even a little bit gobsmacked that your LSS wants to teach this as a class, OF COURSE they do, b/c it's a class EVERYONE will take so they can have something as cool as yours! WELL DONE, you, magnificnet!!! ♥

SmilynStef said...

how fun that your fantastic holiday project has inspired a class ... I'm sure everyone would love to know how to make one of these beauties ... what a fun way to feature those pretty papers ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.