Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TSOT sketch 106

Hi Lovelies,


Here is this weeks sketch for Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I unfortunately have been super busy & didn't get a chance to make a card.  But I'd love for you all to pop on over there & see what the other amazing DT members have created.  Their cards look amazing is all I can say.

This week has been crazy hectic.  I have had a birthday, anniversary, & a wedding to deal with!  Plus all the getting ready for these things, like getting a new hair-do, clothes shopping etc.  All of which I normally hate with a passion.  I have no idea what suits me or how to style myself, thank goodness for friends is all I can say.



3 comments:

Bibiana Martinez-Ziegler said...

Hi paula...I while ago you came to visit me at my blog: http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.com/...and I have not being able to really understand the G+...anyways, hope to see you soon over there../
bye bibiana

Dawn T said...

Glad you didn't try and overdo things Paula.... Looks an interesting sketch this week. Take care my friend,

sheila said...

Enjoy the new clothes and hairstyle! I bet you look great but I hear you on the shopping and hair changes....it can drive me crazy!