Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch 117

Hi Lovelies,


I'm back with another Try Stampin' sketch.  I really struggled with this wonderful sketch.  So I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  I think I used way too many pp's on this poor card.  As much as I love sketches sometimes I find it really hard to come up with anything that I will be happy with.  I'm also trying to come up with something decent with these gorgeous pp & stamps by Kaisercraft as my LSS is waiting on me to do something with them.  Not only are they going to be displayed in the shop but they are also hoping to take them to the craft show.  So I really need to pull "the old rabbit out of the hat" & come up with something magical.  Anyway enough stalling here is my card.


Supplies:
Kaisercraft - Remember Me 61/2 pad
Kaisercraft - Clear Stamps Remember Me CS870
Red Bazzil
Card base
Double sided tape



5 comments:

Sally said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Paula - love the stamping on patterned paper and the way you have framed each of the elements!

Dawn T said...

A very interesting sketch. You've done a great job on it.

Nancy Seed said...

I too struggled with the Sketch, but you have managed to pull our a great card. Love the stamping on the DSP to give the flowers an additional element of depth.

Sarah said...

Like you and a few other, I struggled with the sketch - I ended up forgetting an element as well :) I love what you have created, all that luscious patterned paper is so pretty - great job :)

MJ said...

Interesting, I just noticed now that it was split in four parts on the background I only saw two when creating--whoops. You did a really great job, those flowers are so pretty!