Wednesday, May 29, 2013

TSOT Sketch #120

Hi Lovelies,

Today over at Try Stampin' on Tuesdays it time for a new sketch.  Guess what!  This sketch is one of mine - I'm so excited ;).  I made a few sketches the other day on Gimp.  I was practicing how to make Brushes & decided to give sketch making ago.  So I'd love to hear what you all think of my sketches.

Here is my card based on the sketch.  I wanted to use up the grey cheveron pp & was thinking of making a sympathy card.  I went through my stamps & came across this Inkadinkado stamp that I haven't used in forever.  I'm not sure on the coloured butterflies or the border.  I actually found the grey colours a bit harder to use.  

Supplies:
Thinking of you
Grey Bazzill,
Seen & Noted pp by Pebbles
Inkadinkado - Winter Birds,
Hero Arts - CL
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Fiskars Lacy border punch
Cuttlebug
Nestibilities - Fancy Tags
Versafine Ink - Onyx Black
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Copic Multi-liner black
Kaisercraft Gems,





2 comments:

Dawn T said...

very sweet sketch Paula. Lovely card.

Sarah said...

Great card! Your sketches are fantastic and they are defiantly stretching my creativeness in how to use them!