Monday, October 7, 2013

Colours of Autumn - Die Cut Divas

Hi Lovelies,

The gorgeous Hannah is our Diva of the month over at Die Cut Divas.  I am really enjoying this month's challenge & I am loving the entries so far.  

Today Hannah has provided us with a colour scheme to help get our creative juices flowing.  


I was so inspired I just had to make up a card to share with you all.  I've used every colour bar red!  How could I forget red.  What a great excuse to make another card ;P. Anyhoo here is my card inspired by the colours.


I used Distress inks to colour my "panel" then ran each side through my cuttlebug with a honeycomb embossing folder.  I then die cut a scrap of white c/s with my Die-namics Chicken wire Die.  Cutting out extra bits before inking it up.  I fussy cut around the stamped images before sticking them down.  Once again I was also inspired by some cards from Pinterest.  If you want you can check out my cards boards here, here, here & here.

Please pop over to Die Cut Divas to see what else the other Divas have created.  Happy crafting everyone.



2 comments:

Dawn T said...

my goodness Paula. You have outdone yourself with this one. It is stunning. I didn't get a chance to make a card with the colours.

Arlene said...

You know how much I love this card!