Monday, October 28, 2013

Try Stampin' sketch #142

Hi lovelies,

Today I am on time & have access to the internet (dh & family used up all our time last week).  So here is the latest sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesdays & my card.



The twist this week is to use orange.  For those of you that know me, know I don't do orange (very well).  Although I have been getting better at using it of late.  I really love this gorgeous sketch.  As it can be used for lots of different cards & themes.  Today I chose to make a "girly" card just because I had this image sitting on my desk with only her hair coloured in.  So I went with the teal/orange scheme &  put this card together.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please stop by Try Stampin' to see what else the lovely DT members have come up with.  Happy crafting every one.


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Paula. It is a great sketch and so suits your little image.

MJ said...

You are actually early! Great card. I love your image and your fabulous coloring. So cute!

Arlene said...

I love the card and the coloring. The image is adorable!

Greta said...

So cute & you did great with the orange (not my color, either)!