Sunday, February 1, 2015

Back to School

Hi Lovelies,

Well it's that time of year again.  My babies are now big school girls :(  Emsy started grade three on Wednesday & Bill went on Wednesday so she could get a feel for Prep or "Big School" as we have started calling it.  Then Bill had Thursday off & came back on Friday to find out her class/teacher.  She starts full time Monday.  So both of my babies aren't babies anymore.  I can't believe how time has flown by.  It only seems like last week she started Kindy.  Now she's at school five days a week.


Don't you just love the look on Bill's face.  I wish I knew what she was thinking.  I think Doug interrupted her & Emsy's bonding time over a Captain Underpants book.

Lilly really did want to go school as you can see here.  Emsy looks older than eight don't you think?


Here she is with her teacher Mrs Diggines (who was Emsy's Prep teacher) in the top photo & with one of her mates Liana (pronounced Lee-arna) who she went to Kindy with.

I also can't believe that January has nearly finished.  It seems like the new year was only a few days ago.  I think this year is going to be a quick one.  I do hope that the rest of summer doesn't have really hot days.  Our ducted air con has broken & isn't covered by our insurance.  Apparently Motor Burn out is extra.  I wish I knew about it when we where setting up our insurances.  I now have to wait till November to add it to our policy.  It will probably take us that long to save up the money to fix the problem.  Pity I can't sleep in the pool tee hee.




1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Your girls certainly are growing up Paula. Em has got tall and looks so pretty and Lily looks like she really loves life. Hope they both have a good year. Hope you don't get too many hot nights. Have you tried using a fan? we do sometimes. I totally agree this is going to be a fast year. Feb 1st already