Saturday, August 6, 2016

Watercolour Butterfly


Hi Lovelies,

Today I'm entering one card into three challenges.




Firstly I used this sketch as the starting point for my card.  And from CASology I used this week's theme of Watercolour.  Also I'm entering the "Pop of Colour" here.  I hope I haven't added too many layers for either challenge.  But I wanted to use watercolour paper as my base.  Then added two die cuts, a butterfly and three gems.  The purple squiggle behind the butterfly is my watercolouring attempt.  For me this is about as "clean and simple" as I've ever gotten.
Thanks for dropping by today.  Hopefully I will get around to my favourite blogs again soon & leave you all some love.   Have a great day sweeties.............

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

love your butterfly! Beautifully watercolored in purple! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Amy O said...

What a beautiful butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Paula. This is still one of my favourite butterflies ever.

Ilina Crouse said...

Stunning!Thank you for playing with the A Blog Named Hero challenge

Whimsey said...

Beautiful - that butterfly is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us at A Blog Named Hero!! ~Michele, DT